The Ultimate Highlander: The Series Quiz!


Fans of the Highlander tv show might want to check this one out.

There's a new quiz game app on Facebook making the rounds, and it's called Know-It-All. This is a user based app that allows members to create their own quizzes and allow other people to come in and attempt to get as many answers correct in the allotted time. Points from correct answers are tallied, and users can accumulate a score across a wide range of quiz options created by all sorts of people. There are quizzes on virtually every subject!

If you have a mind, please check out my own specially created Highlander quiz here. I believe you have to be a member of Facebook to access this, but don't hold me to that. Why not give it a try and see how well you can do?

I'm warning you, though, this is for serious fans only. I've made some of these questions super hard that only true fans will get. But have no fear, the 20 questions are all multiple choice answers. I had a little fun making up some of these answers, so I hope you enjoy!

By the by, this might also be a good time to add me to your Facebook friends if you haven't done so already. I'm always looking for more people to add! You can view my FB info over on the right hand column of my main page on this blog (near the top), and click on the badge to jump over to my profile. Or, click on this direct link if that doesn't work.

Enjoy the quiz. I sure had fun making it!