According To Maxim, Looks Like I Have Great Taste!


Sometime last year I blogged about my top three celebrity crushes, as fully endorsed by Lisa. Because, not only is my wife awesome like that, but she has good taste, too, see? :)

And it seems the folks at Maxim agree with my picks, as evidenced by their "Hot 100" list just released. Looks like my Number 2, Megan Fox, was topped this year by my Number 3, Olivia Wilde, for first place. Meanwhile, my own Number 1, Rihanna, is still in the top ten at number 8!

Can I pick 'em or what?

Honestly Maxim, you could've just asked me. I'd be willing to lend a hand in making these difficult decisions for you in the future. Have your people contact my people. Because, you know, I'm a nice guy like that and all. Seriously.

Anyway, here's to Olivia Wilde . . . just one of the many reasons I still watch the hit FOX show, House. They should do an episode where the guest stars are Rihanna and Megan. No, not like THAT!

Or actually, maybe exactly like that . . . given a certain predilection held by Ms. Wilde's character on the show. Oh man!

I mean, damn, would that not like end the world right there? I think so. And I'd die happy.